The Twilight Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Council

World of Warcraft forum for The Twilight Council Guild on Dark Iron.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flamewing
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
Flamewing

The Rules!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Rules!!!!!   The Rules!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:18 am

- NO MULTI-POST SPAMMING. And by that I mean posting the same exact thing in 50 threads.

- No harassment. I don't care if you make fun of someone for being a total loser (which they probably are) but when you are continuously trying to pick fights with people it gets really old really quick. clown

- Nothing illegal. So don't be selling no crystal meth in the Help forum.

- No blatant racism. It doesn't matter if you're pink, orange, purple, or invisible, we're all one big happy family. No

- No posting random stuff anywhere besides Craziness. alien

- "Table destroying." Posting text 200-characters wide to screw up how a thread looks. It's lame, don't do it. affraid

- No movie / book / whatever spoilers. Seriously, I hate that and will rain down a mighty storm of hate if you post them.

- Keep messages in their appropriate forum.

- If someone posts an image of themselves in the Image forum, don't call them ugly or anything mean. It makes people sad Sad

- Don't ask for promotions on the forum either, or else you will be smited by the holy gods!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

The Rules!!!!!
Page 1 of 1